Adex plastics and machinery has an unrelenting quest for excellence and continual improvement.
- All our suppliers are established brands, manufactured under the highest international quality criteria
- All ADEX PLASTICS AND MACHINERY local repair and maintenance operational systems are aligned to
International ISO 9001 criteria that include:
- Customer focus
- People involvement
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier
Adex adheres to all occupational H&S legislation and guidelines currently prevalent in South Africa. We promote and maintain the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being amongst our workforce and prevent any harm or loss among them, the organisation, the community and surrounding environment.
Specific H&S Objectives we pursue include:
- To offer personal and environments protection against work induced or work aggravated hazards
- To educate and train our employees in H&S awareness
- To identify, assess and monitor all potential hazards related to the work procedure that may affect the employees, the environment and community
- To provide control measures to reduce exposure to industrial hazards in terms of national and, where necessary, international standards
- To adhere, at all times, to occupational H&S legislation and guidelines currently prevalent in South Africa, and
- To align our operations to OHSAS 18001 H&S and ISO 14001 environmental stipulations.