Established in 1998, ADEX PLASTICS AND MACHINERY has partnered with leading worldwide original equipment manufacturers and suppliers in the plastics and packaging industry to distribute their product ranges, manage their Southern African sales, and supply after-sales support and technical back-up for the machines installed
Our excellent supply chain of OEM enables us to provide a full range of plastic manufacturing machinery at competitive prices, supported with the latest technologies available, combined with almost 40 years of continuous service to the Plastics Industry in Southern Africa,
Our support infrastructure allows us to deliver plastics and packaging plant and machinery throughout South Africa for each purpose, scale and location.
ADEX PLASTICS AND MACHINERY are the sole distributors in South Africa of the following well established international brands.
· Mamata. Bagmaking and pouch making equipment
· Pelican Rotoflex. Slitter rewinders, Flexo and Gravure presses, web inspection machines, extrusion lamination machines, and both solvent based and solvent free laminators
· Windsor film blowing lines. Monolayer lines and co-ex lines up to 7 layers
· CMD. High speed rotary bag machines up to 180 meters per minute
· Sysmetric gravimetric and loss in weight feeding and dosing systems
· Genox granulators and shredders
· Complete washing lines for recycled films and bottles
· Complete pelletising lines for recycling most materials
· Elux. De-bagging systems
· Tomra. Highly advance sorting systems
· Presto. Sliders and zippers.
ADEX PLASTICS AND MACHINERY are the sole distributors in Southern Africa of established international plastics machinery manufacturers that cover a full range of blowing, moulding, printing, pulverising and palletizing competencies.